As I interview sales professionals like Jonathan, it is all with the goal of helping you and your sales team radically increase your sales, improve the profitability of those sales and close those sales far more quickly than you are today, I want you to learn from the best in sales and social media, because selling today requires an entirely different approach and new skills are required!
And no set of skills may be more important than salespeople and organizations being able to leverage technology in ways that drive sales results. I’m a big fan of using technology as part of your sales process BUT technology is not a quick fix nor does it close the deal for you! In my conversation with Jonathan, we talk about how to use technology in the right way at various points in the sales cycle. It’s a good listen!
Let me tell you about Jonathan…
Jonathan London founded Improved Performance Group in 1994 after nearly two decades as a sales superstar. His sales success at companies such as Olivetti, NBI, IBM/Rolm, EXEL Systems, WYSE Technologies and Picture Tel earned him numerous honors and accolades, including being the #1 performer in every sales and management position he has ever held.
Today, Jonathan is an internationally acclaimed expert on emerging trends and training and development strategies in sales, leadership, customer service and organizational transformation. He is a respected speaker, trainer, coach and consultant, and is the author of The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Selling and Using Technology to Sell – his newest book.
When you listen to the interview, you’ll learn:
- Why Jonathan wrote his book – Using Technology to Sell.
- What the biggest challenges people and organizations face in addressing the use of technology to sell.
- How technology can enable or disable the productivity of salespeople.
- How social media fits.
- Why organizations need to change their approach in response to the amount of information and technology that is available.
- The biggest mistakes sales organizations make when it comes to technology.
Enjoy the interview!