- Fill your sales funnel with leads
- Shrink sales cycles
- Better manage existing accounts
- Learn how to organize and curate content
- Manage it all
This SOCIAL SELLING course is for you! If traditional networking efforts are not panning out and online efforts are not working so well, then consider investing in yourself and your business by enrolling in this program!
LEARN A STRATEGIC PROCESS AND “HOW TO” APPROACH TO SUCCEEDING WITH SOCIAL SELLING
5-Week Webinar Series
This is no fluffy program that only gives you the theory. You actually have to do the work!
You will be immersed in 5-weeks of content, served up each week and includes the reading materials week and homework after every session.
EVERY session combines sound selling strategy with the smart use of social technologies like LinkedIn, Twitter, InsideView and HootSuite. Here are a few things you need to keep in mind if you are SERIOUS about revving up your sales:
- A LinkedIn profile – no matter how cleverly written – will not close deals!
- A passive network full of people – who are not your ideal prospects – will not close deals!
- If you aren’t outsmarting your competitors – you will not close deals!
- Using social media to get in front of prospects but selling the way you’ve always sold –will not close deals!
- Without learning the technology and following an organized process consistently…you guessed it…you will not close deals!
What we will cover:
Session 1: Crush it! A Framework for Social Selling.
Session 2: Your Network = Net Worth
Session 3: Leads, Leads, Leads
Session 4: Do Your Homework: Sell Smarter with Social Intelligence
Session 5: Managing it All with Hootsuite and Wrap Up
These programs are fast paced, intensive and designed to give you tactics you can implement NOW! What You Will Receive When You Make the Investment in the Program:
- Five 1-hour “how to” webinars (no travel required!)
- Social Selling Slide Deck and Workbook
- The 9 Things You Need to Know about Social Selling e-Book
- Ask Barb. Got questions? Barb answers your questions over email during the course.
- Access to Recorded Sessions for 30-days
NOTE: When you register for the program, the charge will reflect TALENTBLDRS. Social Centered Selling is owned by Talent Builders, Inc.
Want to learn more? Contact us to find out if this series is what you need to boost your sales performance in 2013.
But WAIT…there’s more…
Remember… You benefit from this program because you will learn HOW TO use technology to your advantage and put tactical tips for using LinkedIn, Twitter, InsideView and Hootsuite into practical sales application.
NOTE: When you register for the program, the charge will reflect TALENTBLDRS. Social Centered Selling is owned by Talent Builders, Inc. Sales are final. No refunds or returns. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Team discounts are available for more than 5 people.
POLICIES: All sales are final. No refunds or returns. Your registration receipt and credit card charge will reflect Talent Builders, Inc. DBA Social Centered Selling. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Contact us at [email protected] Put Social Selling Team Discount in the “subject line”.